General Conditions for Cleaning of Heat Pumps
Breathe Clean will not be held responsible for any pre-existing conditions that are not apparent upon visual inspection.
These conditions may include but are not limited to:
- Faulty Remote Controls, Exhausted Batteries or Corrosion
- Faulty Printed Circuit Boards in Evaporator / Condenser
- Worn Air Flow Louver Motors or Brittle Louvers
- Faulty or Deteriorated Pipe Insulation
- Faulty or Damaged Electrical Cabling or Circuit Isolating Switch
- Condensate Pump Failure where Fitted
- Removal of furniture to access worksite is the customer’s responsibility. Breathe Clean accepts no responsibility for damages
- Poor installation technique
- ALL electronics TVs, COMPUTERS must be moved from under the heat pump. Breathe Clean will not accept any responsibility for damage caused by condensate leakage in any post-service period.
- Pre-Service, the customer will demonstrate the operation of the mini-split.